HELLO

12.6.11

Style Cred App

Hello everyone!
So since getting my iPad only 2 days ago I have become COMPLETELY obsessed with an app from The Outnet. I have research new looks, outfit inspiration and many other things using the Outnet's website here. Better than all of that though is the fact you can get some gorgeous designer clothes, accessories and shoes for up to 80% less than the usual retail price.


Yesterday I downloaded the Style Cred app! Which is the cookbook meets the Outnet. You. An create as many looks as you please, using items from the Outnet's website. Best of all, you can then go on to purchase all of your look, or one off pieces all from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.

You can then send the look you have created to friends, via text, email, Facebook and Twitter. You can also automatically link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to the app, so every time you make a new look, Style Cred will automatically post it on your wall.

To access the Style Cred apo from my recommendation, and view my looks I've made, click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥