HELLO

22.1.10

Why do you want to be a Fashion Journalist?

I have never been the popular girl, or the girl all the boys followed, or the girls admired but I want to prove that I will be the successful girl. To be fashionable is what everyone wants, but to have an opinion and to make constructive decisions empowers any fashionable woman, and that is what I want to do. I want to empower women through fashion, to allow them to become all they want to be. I want to write, analyse and evaluate fashion. I want to be totally emerged in it.


I also watched 'Devil Wear's Prada', and enjoyed the idea of having power in fashion exciting, inspiring and frankly exactly what I want to do. To have a voice that is heard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥