HELLO

20.11.10

The Cardinal Sin

Black and Brown. Saturday 20th of November. 


Shirt from New Look, Boots from Primark


Jacket from ASOS, Scarf from Primark

 Gifts from my lover. I never take these off. Necklace from Tiffany's, Promise Ring from Trollbeads
 Bangles from Topshop
Black and Brown. The cardinal sin. Bag from Topshop

I am going to be doing more photo diary style posts. Is that what you guys want? I have been having a good think recently, and my blog is becoming more and more about myself, and not about fashion and my city. I want to do more tutorials (make up), more diary entry posts (photos of london) and less mainstream work. I need your advice though: I will only do this if it's what you want!
Fashion Foreword

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥