HELLO

14.11.10

Simply Lush

I went shopping when I went home this weekend, and got some lovely new body/skin products. I adore LUSH as a store in general: the assistants are really nice and it smells divine! My mum, sadly, hates the smell and avoids it at all costs! I also went to Simple to get some new bits....



Coca Cola and Vanilla flavoured Lip Balm £1.50 Primark

 Simple Toner £2.99, Eye Roll on £3.99
Pop in the Bath and Candy Cane Bubble Bars: 2 for £5.50
There is a video coming soon about these products! Hope you enjoy, I cannot wait to use the bubble bars!
Fashion Foreword

2 comments:

Ah Lush is one of my favourite shops! I could spend all day in there ha. Have you been to the one in Covent Garden? It's my fave!
x

Lush is such an amazing store!! :)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥