HELLO

7.11.10

OOTD: Starbucks Christmas Cups



I'm not greedy- Alex is here. It's been a super busy weekend, visiting all sorts of places. Here on Sycamore Street in Hoxton, we were visiting Jamie Foberts Architecture studio. It was bloody cold, but I couldn't suffer a coat in on the Underground. HAIL A CAB!
So I'm now onto the Starbucks Christmas cups. These just make me so happy, christmassy feeling and generally warm in the despicably cold London November weather. I'm drinking skinny hot chocolate (as ever) and Alex is drinking Toffee Nut Lattes. It should be illegal to have such gorgeous drinks only once a year, but hey ho that's how it goes.
Speaking of all things Christmas, on Thursday my coursemates, housemates and I went to see the lights turned on at Oxford Street. Luckily the LCF building at John Princes St looks over Oxford street, and we have a balcony 7 floors up. First considering that we're above Zara so that counts for two floors, we were effectively nine floors up. Here are the photos. From here we could see the London Eye, St Pauls, Centre point and lots more... 
And speaking of amazing views, on Friday Leah, Farnos, Sasha, Alex and I went to Primrose Hill in North London. It is famous for it's incredible view of the city, and we were able to see hundreds of fireworks shows all at once. There was an amazing atmosphere of community, happiness and tradition. Unfortunately only photo came out:
Isn't it just amazing. The tall blue tower is BT Tower in Camden, and next to it is the London Eye. Sorry I haven't posted for a while guys. I am nearing the hand in of my work, and with Alex being here I've been spending my time with him.
Fashion Foreword

3 comments:

omg london looks just beautiful, makes me want to go right now. and dont you look nice, like those celebs caught off guard with their starbucks lol

I thought the same thing. I went to Starbucks on Friday, because it was so cold I just needed a warm drink, and I love the cups. :) Glad I wasn't the only one that fell in love with them.

GREAT post !! I love this whole look :) Check out my blog, i am holding a bit of a survey right now which is very important for school as it is a major assesment. I would love it if you could fill it out for me !!! I would appreciate it so much, i would even publicise your blog !!! THANKYOU :)

http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-need-all-your-help-please-read-this.html

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥