HELLO

8.2.12

Good Morning

Hello dear readers. I can only apologize for my extreme absence. I have been so extremely busy with my current project at university, in which I am creating an entire future forecasting portfolio with an amazing team of people. I just wanted to share a small film about Tom Ford which a university friend of mine showcased on her blog. It shows the creative mind of the wonderful Tom Ford, and his development from an architect/actor to the world's most acclaimed designer. The documentary really shows the focus on culture, life and society and how it impacts upon fashion and beauty and design in general. Hope you enjoy! I will be blogging from LFW, so you can look forward to that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥