HELLO

9.9.11

Diary of an Intern: Day 8

So today is the penultimate day at Woman's Own. I am finally writing up beauty reports, and fully enjoying myself! I have experimented with my make up look today, which is obviously fate as I am writing about three new MAC collections. One of my favourite is the MAC with Cindy Sherman collection that is coming up. I am a huge fan of Cindy Sherman, and she inspired me throughout my A Levels as a photographer, make up artist and strong female character.
Dress and cardigan from Banana Republic. Shoes from Primark.




And today's treat? Menier cooking chocolate came in to visit us, and I got three Menier chocolate bars, a recipe book, a press pass and some cute as cute muffins! My favourite taster was the Pain-au-Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding. Truly incredible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥