HELLO

10.9.11

Diary of an Intern: Day 9

It's the last day at Woman's Own. Today I'm going back to the start and writing articles to suit some trend research I did last week. Red trousers, god awful 'glam' boots and weekend chic. Super fun to be writing! Dress and shoes from Primark, cardigan from H&M. Today I'm wearing new LOVED Dior Addict Lipstick in 322 Beige Perfection. 



Lunch...


Despite some mixed feelings during the week, I can happily say that my time at Woman's Own was a truly good one. I have developed my skills, built upon my knowledge and have been able to put into practice things I have learnt at Uni. I feel so grateful to all the team at Woman's Own, specifically Alice and Stephanie. Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥