HELLO

30.12.09

Wine and Crackers

Christmas may be over, but the socially enforced season of happiness is still in full swing. Due to this constant need to be jolly, I have taken to drinking wine and eating Jacobs crackers- in my head, this IS healthy. At least is isn't more turkey being stuffed down my throat.

Despite this somewhat melancholy opening, the additions to my wardrobe have been most thrilling! Of course, inkeeping with my obessesion to vintage bits, I have acquired a pink and white lace dress, two grey long cardi's, a grey jersey long sleeve top, acid wash jeggings.. and a million other things :D YAY! These new additions should keep to bitches of Larkmead at bay :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥