HELLO

1.12.09

The never ending christmas list

This years christmas list, which is sent round to all my family members, seems to have expanded on previous years. The recession appears to have had little affect on shopaholics such as myself, and I can only thank my gracious mother that I am not eighteen yet, and unable to get a credit card.
The vamp look has graced our catwalks yet again, and the look is blazing like a fire throughout the media. From the Twi-hards, who obsess over all things vampire and scribble "bite me" on their no doubt blemish filled faces, to Yves Saint Laurents leather studded jacket. And henceforth, a leather jacket with punky studding in sections is top of the list. Next up, again to steal my look from the Bible (AKA Vogue) I am following Rachel Gilberts new prom dress trend. Infact to link the two with some Doc Martin boots (stolen from boyfriend) and I am BOT.
Alexander McQueen has gone full on crazy this season with his now famous "Armadillo" shoes. Now I adore heels, and high heels at that, but seriously.. those shoes are made for Lady Gaga and Lady Gaga alone! I'd prefer to go for a more traditional wedge, perhaps looking at Acne's paisley style wedge. I love all things vintage!
Finally, further evidence that flats are back in-NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD's brogues, adorned with the sculpted 'heel' are definitely top of my list. The patent style coating is very different to the brown matte style brogues from Topshop, and could prove more intersting with florals and black sheer tights.
Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥