HELLO

24.4.10

Cage me.

Hello.. i would like to express my apologies that I haven't posted in a long ol' time. I have been real busy with coursework, and being back at school.. blaa blaa. Anyways, sorry.


I went sort-of-shopping today. I only got one thing, but I am reveling in my purchase! Super inspired by the gladitor trend and YSL caged boots..
Images from Google.

And sooo! Here they are; from New Look, £20

I wore them today in the sunshine :) It is so lush having 19 degree weather, although that doesn't sound that hot!

Boob tube top from Dorothy Perkins
Trousers and Belt from French Zara (Paris)
Shoes from New Look
Necklace and Bracelets from Topshop
Silver and diamond necklace from Tiffany's

That's all for now. I'm off to tan up :D 
E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥