HELLO

10.1.11

OOTD: Printed Trousers

Sorry there is no video/ detail photos for this look. Now I'm back in London, uni is so hectic! I had my first Cultural Studies class today, and I'd been told it was super boring and like worthy of little attention. However, I really enjoyed it. We discussed the female fashioned body; essentially the changing female silhouettes. Which was really interesting, and I'm buzzing for my next class.
Okay, so the trousers are from Primark, as is the blazer. The top is from Papaya, and the necklace and shoes are from Topshop. I got alot of compliments on my hair today, which was very surprising as it was only in a top knot! And I used an oversized hobo bag (black) from Topshop as my bag. I didn't need a coat, but I had my black snood in my bag on standby. Tata for now my lovlies, I hope your week got off to a cracking start too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥