HELLO

23.1.11

Face of the Day, and Update

Hello to all my lovely readers!
Sorry for the blogging MIA, it's the usual excuse of 'uni is so busy'. I am lucky enough to be studying trend research for my assignment this term, so this includes fashion stalking and street photography. I met street photographer Paul Hartnett on Thursday, who is literally the most hilarious person I have met in fashion so far. He was a really good lecturer and gave us a massive insight into the history and cultural aspects of street photography; how an image can tell us a million things about the time period and the struggles people were going through. My current mini-project is to go and find 4 extraordinary people (fashion wise), to photograph and interview. So if you have any recommendations of where I could search, or if you live in the London area and would like to take part then comment below or email me. It would be great to meet some of you guys because your the thing that keeps me blogging; you inspire me with your own blogs and your comments are really lovely.

Next update; I am no longer wearing foundation. If you watched my videos whilst I was back in Oxford, or read a few of my blogposts you will know that I lost my foundation during the Christmas break. However, since being home I have developed a major disliking for my MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation, and I have completely stopped using it. I am now just using powder (Bobbi Brown Sheerfinish Powder), as I feel this is much more natural and easier to work with.

Current Face of the Day: I am wearing this look nearly everyday. It's so easy to do and takes about 15 minutes in total. I have chosen to wear a nude lipstick, but usually I only use lip balm. Products used: Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Powder (SOFT SAND 5), Mac Sheertone Blush (TENDERLING), Mac Paintpot (BARE STUDY) 17 Plum Pudding palette (CREAM), Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner (100% BLACK) Mac Opulash (BAD, BAD BLACK), Chanel Le Crayon Khol (NOIR), Mac Lipstick (HUE). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥