HELLO

5.4.11

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

Hi Everyone! So a few posts ago I wrote about my BUMPER BEAUTY HAUL, and I mentioned the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. Well I have got round to road-testing it, and I need to say now, it is amazing. Honestly, I am so impressed with it! Read on for my full review...

Oh don't I just look fabulous! Thank god I've got over my fear of people seeing me without makeup on. In fact, today I went to Starbucks completely bare faced! ANYWAY. So the Face Mask:
  • Creamy, and exceptionally easy to apply. There is little thickness during application, however it comes out the tube very thick.
  • You cannot feel the exfoliation beads when applying, so they don't scratch the skin. However you can feel them when you wash the product off, so you know it has done its job.
  • Its very warm when you apply the product with your hands, which is pleasant! It was an unexpected reaction, and was a really cool surprise. The product itself cools during the 5 minute process, but you still feel slight warmth on your skin. 
  • The product does not dry out like most face masks, and isn't tight or crumbly on the face. It washes off really easily, and is very comfortable to wear.
  • 9/10
Results
  • Colour evening. My skin tone is alot more balanced, and the morning after I did the mask my skin felt smooth and even textured
  • My spots were gone. The scarring remained, but is clearing quickly
  • During the process I felt very relaxed, so it is a calming product too!
Recommend?
Yes! I would definitely recommend this, to a friend,  my mother, a stranger..! However, I will warn that this is for skin that needs really deep down cleansing. There is another mask available (which is also cheaper), for an at home luxury facial experience, rather than directed treatment. You can get this mask from Boots for £10.20, and online from sanctuary.com
With love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥