HELLO

20.12.11

Christmas Shopping

With Christmas literally days away, I decided it was probably about time to get my Christmas presents for my friends and family sorted out! Alex and I took a trip to Reading, which is about halfway between Oxford and London. There is more shops avaliable and in a smaller area which means two things: everything is easier to find, but it is crazily crowded. Can I just reccomend not shopping in the week before Christmas? It is stupidly stressful. I got some lovely food stuff for my mum in Oil and Vinegar, and some cutesy gifts for my sister and sister in law. I also managed to get my Secret Santa for work sorted, finding a super cute beauty gift in the most amazing wrapping! How is your shopping going?
I also managed to get a full make over at the Benefit counter in Boots. It destressed me completely, and I was given a free sample of Porefessional, which I have wanted to try for ages. The sales assistant also let me try the They're Real mascara, which is amazing! I would ask for it as a Christmas present, but I think I will just go out and buy in the New Year's sales... apparently Debenhams is having their "biggest sale ever". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥