HELLO

26.2.11

13 Personal Questions


Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
10. Favorite number
11. Two hobbies
12. Two pet peeves
13. Guilty Pleasure



I would love you guys to reply with your answers! I enjoy hearing about my lovely readers and subscribers, therefore I TAG you all. Take care... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥