HELLO

14.2.11

The Other Love Of My Life

So yes I adore fashion, and yes it will be the basis of my future career, but if you've been reading me for a while you'll know my other love is food. I absolutely love anything to do with food, or cooking or food shopping or anything like that. It just fascinates me. I love trying international cuisine, and dining at a massive range of restaurants. One of my favourite food things is food markets. There are literally hundreds here in London, but one of the best ones I hadn't had a chance to visit is Borough Market.
I jumped off the tube at London Bridge, after being studying at the library since 11am, and was a bit lost as to where I should go. Following the signs, and then the noise, I found the most amazing market ever. There was just so so much. I wanted to buy so much, but I didn't have any cash with me. 












 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥