HELLO

25.2.11

OOTD: Greyness in the Sunshine



Jeggings, Topshop. Tee, H&M, Cardigan, Dorothy Perkins. Shoes and Bag, New Look. Earrings from Topshop. Ring, Gift. Bracelet, Gift.
So it was literally the most beautiful day in London yesterday. The sun was shining, it was really warm and everyone had a good feeling that spring was on its way. These jeggings are some of my favourite for spring, as they are the perfect transition piece from black to white jeans. I kept the rest of the look around the grey theme, as black was way to harsh for such a pretty day. I am off to Holborn in Central London today, for a whole day's study in the Learning Zone. I've never been, but it sounds incredible. Love, 

1 comments:

love the accessories. very pretty =)

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥