HELLO

23.2.11

Mary Katrantzou: Fall 2011

PRINTS PRINTS PRINTS. CLASH. ORIENTALISM. STRUCTURED. BOLD SHOULDERS. WIDE HIPS. BRIGHTS. COLOUR BLOCKING. PURPLE. FLOATING MIDI SKIRTS. VOLUME.

 

 

 

 


Dare to be super bold next season. Scrape back your hair, leave off the make up and let your clothes do the talking. Bold prints, stand out colours and striking structures are the order of the day. I'm super busy with work for my editor right now, and uni assignments are due in 2 weeks, so apologies if I go a little M.I.A over the next weeks. Love,

2 comments:

Amazing collection!
First dress took my breath away
http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

Aawww, this is very beautiful!!
I love it!! ♥
xx

Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥