HELLO

30.3.11

OOTD: 50's Style Jeans


Today's outfit was in total defiance to the weather. It's been beautifully sunny in London for over a week, and today it decided to be horrible overcast. So I decided to wear a summery outfit. Back in Summer of 2010 I wore these jeans rolled up 50's styleeee, and now I have worn then again in this way.
Jeans from Topshop, rolled up, Shoes from New Look, Cardigan from Lee Cooper (Men's), Tee from Banana Republic, Bag by Calvin Klein, Scarf from New Look.
So I get get severely rained on, but oh well! I visited Kentish Town again, and had a concept meeting with my collaborative project group. We went to Kentish Town City Farm, and I was blown away by how much it made me miss home. I'm going back to Oxford on Sunday, for 4 weeks, so I look forward to seeing many familiar faces and visiting some new restaurants! Love, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥