HELLO

2.3.11

OOTD: Let's Go To The Beach

Hey guys! So I went to the beach today just outside Newcastle. I was -stupidly- under the impression that if the sun is out then it will be warm. However, as this is the North it appears to make no difference whether the sun is out or not. We took a trip to the seaside with Alex's course friends Heather and Louisa. This is what I wore:



It was really nice to get out of the inner city. Living in London can often be suffocating with the sheer amount of people, buildings and lack of open space. And being from the countryside makes me miss it even more! So the beach was a perfect visit. I wore my ballet pumps from Topshop, Jeans from Primark, White oversized tee from H&M, and the scarf and cardigan are from Dorothy Perkins. My sunglasses are from Primark and I bought them about two years ago.. lasted ages!! Love, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥