HELLO

13.3.11

The Beach Body

Hello Everyone! I have finally had my summer holiday sorted out. I am going to Cornwall with Alex and his group of friends in May. With my job, I have the opportunity to have a spa day, which is full of Summer Holiday prep's, a few weeks before I go. However, no amount of spa days is going to tone your body up for the perfect bikini bod!
If you have read me for a while, you will know that I am so lazy, and hardly ever exercise. I used to go to the gym twice a week, but since moving to London I have been way to busy (and poor) to go to the gym. However, after finding out about this holiday, I have decided to firm and tone up my body for when we are at the beach. I have alot of self image issues so I want to feel happy with my body on holiday- it's the last thing you want to be stressing about. 

Despite my lack of time, I find that I have about an hour between showering and going to bed when I can work out. s I can't afford the gym, I work out using available space and resources in my room. To start, I do 50 sit ups-in stints of ten 5 times- then 50 press ups in the same way. I then do 1 minute of step (stepping into and out of my bathroom!), then 1 minute star jumps. This uses a circuits style work out. I repeat this 4-6 times, depending on how much time/energy I have.
It is common for women to work out in the mornings rather than the evenings, however I am most definitely not a morning person! It takes me about half an hour to wake up, then I only have an hour to get ready for school, so my mornings are not the best time for me to be working out. You should build a work out that works for you, and shouldn't fall foul of following work out books, websites or being sucked into paying ANY money for gym fees. There is a free gym everywhere- make use of it! Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥