HELLO

28.3.11

About Me Tag!

I have tried to film this tag as a video like five times, but my STUPID Dell really isn't playing fair, so I have written the answers! I would love to hear your responses to the questions, so comment below!
Do you have a middle name?
Yes, my middle name is Natasha
What was your favourite school subject?
At A-Level I loved photography, and for years I have enjoyed English Language.
What's your favourite drink?
Skinny Vanilla Chai Latte! (Thank you Natalya)
What names do you have in mind for children?
Aeva Rose (pronounced A-VAH) for a girl, and Jake for a boy
Do you do any sports?
I am so lazy! But recently I have been working out for 1/2-1 hour a day. I have no idea how I have committed to it, but I think having my holiday in May as a goal definitely helps. I also love swimming and running, but I can't do either in London which is a shame. 
What is your favourite book?
Alan Sugar's Autobiography "What you see is what you get". For me Alan Sugar is an idol, and his book is an incredibly raw and honest story.
What is your favourite colour?
Despite what many people who live in my apartment might think, it is not pink! It is more likely to be purple, but generally I love anything neutral and easy to work with. 
Favorite animal?
When I was younger I adored dolphins, but I went swimming with them (in the sea) in Australia and they scared the crap out of me. Then I got obsessed with lizards (Alex, my boyfriend, had two!) and now I think it's dogs because I really want a pug. 
Favourite perfume?
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. I don't have it with me, because I keep it at my Mum's house as it is very special to me.
Favourite Holiday season?
Christmas! Because it's like everyones birthday.
Have you graduated high school?
Yes, I graduated high school 3 years ago, and I completed my A-Levels last Summer. I am now at University.
Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, I have been to Australia, Dubai, Singapore, Scotland and France. My last trip out of the country was with my boyfriend and we went to Paris.
What languages can you speak?
English and je suis parle francais!
Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have one sister, Chloe, who is 16.
What is your favourite store?
Probably Zara or Banana Republic. I sometimes like Topshop, but recently their collections haven't grabbed me, and I believe they are over priced.
Favourite restaurant?
Wagamamas
Did you like school?
Yes I loved high school and sixth form. Not always for the social side, but definitely academically. I think it is part of the reason I am still studying, I enjoy learning new things and soaking up information!
Favourite Youtuber?
Anna Saconne and Jonathon Joly. I first came across Anna's channel after Dulce Candy mentioned it, and I became hooked! Last year, Anna and her fiance Jonathon started 'daily vlogging', and it is literally the sunshine everyday!
Favourite movie?
Bridget Jones's Diary, The Devil Wear's Prada and Legally Blonde. Sorry, I couldn't decide!
Favourite TV show?
Gossip Girl! Although I live in England, I watch the American airings, as they are 1 month earlier than the British airings! I cannot wait that long for Chuck.
PC or MAC?
I work on PC very unhappily. If you follow me on Twitter then you will regularly see tweets of me complaining about my stupid Dell. I am trying to save for a Macbook Pro in September.
What phone do you have?
I currently use a Blackberry Curve, but I am harboring after a Bold or the new Torch.
And finally, how tall are you?
I am five foot, five and a half. Very important half. I do feel short but I know realistically that my height is pretty average!!


Now I would love to hear you guys' answers! Please comment below and I will talk again soon! Love,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥