HELLO

14.3.11

Breton Stripes and Maxi Dress

So the weather in London has been really amazing, positively summery! I'm trying not to talk about it too much or I will jinx it and we will never see the sun again. Anyway, so my aunt came back from Chile on Friday -yay- and her flight was delayed massively so instead of going straight back to Oxford she stayed in my apartment then went home on Saturday. On Saturday we went shopping at Borough market, my favourite place ever right now, then did some more shopping in Angel at Waitrose and Boots (see my beauty haul that I have finally loaded). Due to the summery weather I wore something that made me feel really fashionable and yet appropriate to the sunshine!

Breton Tee by Cos, Maxi Dress by Internacional, Scarf from New Look, Cardigan from Lee Cooper, Ballet Pumps from Topshop. The top images were taken at lunch which was amazing. We went to Olive, which is an Italian cafe behind my building. I had:
Greek Salad £1.99, Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel £2.20
And I just had to share this with you. Whilst we were waiting for Laura's train home, we went to Tie Rack in Paddington. I love this hat, but I don't know if I'm a hat person. Shall I buy it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥