HELLO

12.11.11

Christmas in the Air

So Christmas has come to London. None of that Justin whats his face turning on the lights. Chris and I went up to the 6th floor balcony at Uni, and took some brilliant photos of the lights from above. I'm also not wearing eyeliner this week, to see if I can work on perfecting my foundation and concealer. This look allows the skin to shine through, however I will be blogging about this in full at a later date. Outfit: Dress from New Look. Enjoy the images.





2 comments:

Wow, the lights are so pretty. I really hope to study abroad in London, but if I make it it'll probably be around spring. Is it just as nice then?

@Stephanie Lin; it really is :) a it old but London is always fun!

X

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥