HELLO

29.11.11

Happy Birthday Fashion Foreword!

Happy 2nd Birthday to Fashion Foreword! On the 29th of November, 2009 I posted my first 'article' welcoming readers to my little world. Back then, the blog was alot smaller, the layout was super simple and even the domain was different.


Although this blog has had a revamp, a new address and now has a much chicer style, I have remained the same since I started. I was never out to brag, or to preach to readers, only to share ideas and be creative in as many way's as I could. I have changed from a dedicated fashion blogger, to a beauty journalist- with the occasional outfit of the day!
The biggest change over these two years has, of course, been the addition of my YouTube account. This blog, and my journalism career would not be the same without it. I have been able to muster the courage to make myself a persona on the screen, that is myself but more professional.  But we'll wait for the second birthday of that to chat more about my progress there.


First and foremost, I want to thank my brilliant readers who keep me going every day. Even when I didn't post for nearly 2 weeks, my first post back got comments and emails and I felt really great. I have been able to talk to some really excellent bloggers and even journalists, who have complimented my work and encouraged me to keep going.
Next, I would like to thank Blogger for hosting me! This blog has managed to help me get some really incredibly job opportunities, from my experience at Woman's Own, to my continued work at Ana-rchy.com. Without this space to write, stylize and perfect my work, I wouldn't be the journalist I am today.


So thanks very very much, for everything... and here's to the next birthday.


With love, happiness and thankful feelings.... Ellie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥