HELLO

14.1.12

Elemis Exotic Moisturising Mask Review

Another mask review! Today I used the Elemis Exotic Moisturising Mask. I went on a night out last night with Chris and the girls, and when I woke up this morning my skin was incredibly dry, dehydrated and generally unhappy. Not only that, after using the Elemis Papaya Peel a few days ago (review hereSo a moisture mask was just what I needed.

This mask is enriched with plant extracts that are naturally known for their moisture boosting properties, including super soft honey, sea rocket, mallow, mandarin and bergamot. These also make the mask smell incredible. Upon application , the mask does tingle but I had just fully cleansed using Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion (review/video coming soon) so my skin was feeling a little sensitive.
The mask claims to be "super moisturising" "deeply cleansing" and provides "a youthful glow". As with the Peel, this is also an anti-ageing product. After washing the mask off after 10 minutes, (it can be worn overnight) my skin feels very soft but not completely remoisturised so I would reccomend leaving it on for at least 15-20 minutes. Seeing as I have oily skin, I expected this mask to really help.

End of story? I like this mask, my skin feels soft and replenished, but it should be left on for longer. You can purchase the full size mask here for £30.70.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥