HELLO

1.1.12

What Did I Wear?

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great time celebrating bringing in the New Year. Alex and I traveled home to London, to watch the fireworks at the Southbank. Unfortunately, Embankment station was closed and so we got off at Charing Cross. But then the viewing areas were full, so we joined the crowds at Trafalgar Square and partied the night away with complete strangers. I wore this awesome glitter eye look, which I originally showed on this blog here. I used a turquoise colour from the Accesorize eyeshadow pallet (Christmas Gift), and the W7 Glitter liner in Green. I used an Orange lip gloss from Feeling Fruity, and Estee Lauder foundation. Excuse the lighting, tube stations do not do photos justice!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥