HELLO

16.1.12

Purple Liner Challenge

So the big trend this season, as I said in my "Spring Trend: Pastel Nails" video is... candy pastels. Today I rocked purple eyeliner. As a fun alternative to my usual black winged liner, this purple look was more unique and exciting.


 I used my Accessorize pallet that I got for Christmas from my boyfriend's Mum. I selected the blue/pink toned purple from the top row. I used a MAC 266, which is an angled eyeliner brush. I ran the brush under the tap, and knocked off the excess water. I then dipped the brush into the purple colour, and ran it along the top lash line. It applied quite watery, but was easy to build up colour intensity. I also used the MAC Matchmaster foundation again today, review coming up this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥