HELLO

19.1.12

Spring Trend: Flirty Lashes

Inspired by Louis Vuitton's S/S12 make up looks, today I used a new mascara to experiment with more flirty lashes. My general mascara love is Rimmel's Extra Super Lash in Brown/Black. I love the natural look that doesn't look clumpy, overly black or fake on my pale skin and blonde hair combination. The Vuitton spring look however, made the lashes look fluttery and flirty. Focusing on the outer corner to create an open eye look, false demi or individual lashes can be applied for an evening appropriate look. You could also use a separating and lengthening mascara on the outer lashes too.
So I raided my limited supply of mascaras and picked out MAC Zoomlash in Black. I was hunting for my YSL Shocking but I couldn't find it anywhere. I used the tip of the brush to manually place the outer lashes where I wanted them and used light coats to build up the intensity. If you have a favourite mascara for the Spring season, comment below and I will check it out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥