HELLO

17.1.12

OOTD: Butterfly Comfort



 
Another average outfit. I spent the day at the library working on my current research project. I am evidently becoming an expert in future community and where fashion & cosmetics are going in the next five years. 2017= very exciting!
Shirt: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Paul's Boutique
Cardigan: Atmosphere
Perfume: Burberry Body
Earrings: Forever 21

So the sun managed to make an appearance over North London today, so despite begin only 5 degrees outside I wore my Bourjois sunglasses I got in the summer holidays, and felt beyond glamorous. It was definitely a busy day, full of iPad's running out of battery, children running in to me and loosing my eyesight slowly but surely staring at books.
I am currently in love with testing new face products. I have been looking at face masks for the last week, and this week I'm trialing two new foundations. I wore possible the most rubbish foundation, for its price, today and I will be reviewing it later this week. How was your day?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥