HELLO

4.1.12

Top Products of 2011

I had every intention of videoing this topic, rather than blogging, but my iPad is refusing to load my Youtube videos. So expect about five new videos on Sunday when I get home! So as 2012 rolls in, it's time to review my top products of 2011.
2011 for me, was a year of learning, inspiration and definite change. My skin type has become oily from dry, and I have really opened up to trying new products and improving my look. So here are my top products of 2011!

 Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (01 Creamy Ivory/ 11 Very Light), MAC Paintpot (Bare Study), MAC Eyebrow Pencil (Fling), Maybelline Gel Studio Eyeliner (Black), Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara (Brown Black), Dior Addict Lipstick (Beige Perfection) and MAC Sheer Tone Blusher (Tenderling)
 L-R: Mascara, Paintpot, Eyeliner, Eyebrow Pencil, Lipstick
 Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Stippling Brush, W7 Eyebrow Comb, MAC 217, MAC 206, MAC 128SH
Clinique All About Eyes Eye Cream, Vaseline, Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturizer, Vichy Normaderm Moisturizer, Cliique Anti- Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion

If you would like me to do a video discussing these then please comment below, and I will be sure to try and film  one for you. Once again, here's to 2012.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥