HELLO

31.7.10

A big SHOUT OUT to Wantage 153

This post is in now way fashion related, but is totally needed after today! Today was my last day working at Waitrose in Wantage, and I have had really mixed emotions. I am happy because I am moving on to the next stage in my life, going to university and getting my own place, but I am really sad because I am leaving so many amazing friends behind. I don't know how many of them follow this blog through Facebook, but I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for all the amazing times we've had, all the help you given me and most importantly for making me feel happy and welcome at the company and with you all. No matter what your job is there are going to be times when you just hate it, but everyone at 153 was so kind, generous and understanding, and some of them have helped me through some really tough times. 
I just want to share with you the beautiful leaving gifts they gave to me. I am so grateful and shocked I got these because I was really not expecting them, so thank you...

The teddy and photo frame were from Trish, whom I work with on Friday nights and Saturday mornings. The photo frame is for when I gradutate, as she said she had "no doubts" that I would be brilliant at LCF. The two STUNNING bunches of flowers are from Amy, who I have known since I started at Waitrose 2 1/2 years ago. They smell incredible and my bedroom now smells like a florists! Which is a good thing of course! The chocolates and prosecco wine are from my manager Rachel, who I have also known since I started. I haven't opened the wine yet, but as you can see I have tucked into the chocolates- they are LUSH!

So I just want to say a big goodbye to everyone at 153! I will be back into visit when I can, and will be bring you lots of presents back from Fashion Week!
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥