HELLO

27.12.10

Face of The Day

After a lovely comment from Tabitha Bluebell, I decided to film a short make-up tutorial on my updated daily look. She honestly the sweetest girl ever, a frequent commenter and is also a fab blogger. I have linked her blog "A Perfect Lie" on her name  ^up there^, so please go check her out and follow and all that jazz! So here's the video:

Products used: Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder, MAC Sheertone Blush in Tenderling, MAC Paintpot in Bare Study, MAC Shroom, Rimmel Exagurate Liquid Liner, Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in Noir, MAC Opulash Mascara, GOSH Lipgloss in 004.


I hope you all had a lovely holidays, and I look forward to chatting soon!

2 comments:

Awwww this was a nice surprise in my reading list! Great video

T x

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥