HELLO

3.12.10

OOTD: Health Before Fashion

A true rarity from me; I am actually putting my health before my fashion choices. Unless you are living in a cave right now, you will now that ENGLAND IS BEING TORMENTED BY SNOW. We're not being tormented, just inconvenienced, but I don't think the snow it's personally responsible, it didn't choose to live like this. Whatever! Here's today's outfit

 Jumper from Primark, Leggings from Topshop, Boots from Primark, Belt Vintage
 Bag by Paul's Boutique, Necklace borrowed from housemate
Coat from Debenhams, Headscarf, Scarf, and Gloves from Primark
I got up at 12.05 today- I am so lazy! Then I sat and watched Christmas Food Shows on the computer in bed until 2:30. Then I jumped on the train and went shopping with my lovely friend Leah. We went to Lola's, our favourite cupcake store!!
VAN MILK CHOC and PINK VAN
 It's even cold inside!!

We ate them when we were walking home!!
Fashion Foreword xxx

2 comments:

I am jelous! Your coat is perfect! I am searching so so long for a one like yours! O-O
Really nice post girl! :)


Kisses,
CK from

______________________
ChristinaKey.blogspot.com
______________________

Loovvvveeee Paul's Boutique!
Yummy cupcakes :)


www.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥