HELLO

4.12.10

The Perfect Match: Soar and Currant

Okay so back in the summer I did a perfect match for Hue Lipstick and 004 Lipgloss by GOSH, and I am back with another 'perfect match'. This time it is Soar Lip Pencil by MAC and Currant Lipgloss by Clinique. 

The two colours really compliment each other and work well with the berry lip trend for this Fall. And just because we all love photoshop:
I got the gloss in Elle magazine, so I don't know how much that one is, but you can buy Clinique in Boots, Debenhams, Selfridges and many other department and beauty stores. The Soar pencil was £10 (I think) from MAC which you can buy at MAC stores and high end department stores.

Fashion Foreword

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥