HELLO

10.12.10

UPDATE:

Hey everyone! I hope your having an amazing holiday season so far. I am so in the Christmas mood right now, but at the same time I am really sad! I am leaving my flat in London tomorrow morning (at 7:30am!) for the Christmas holidays. I am really gonna miss being here, and I am thinking of taking a small blogging break until I return in January. It isn't confirmed but you will be the first to know!


Secondly, I am going to Newcastle tomorrow until the end of next week, and as Alex is still at uni I will be on my own most of the day. I am going to explore Newcastle as much as I can, and will be doing lots of shopping for Christmas! So look out for those posts!!


Merry Christmas Everyone! Thank you for supporting my blog for so long, and for giving me this chance to express myself!
Ellie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥