HELLO

17.12.10

Recipe; Japanese Chicken Ramen

 Hi guys! I'm doing another recipe post today. I did one very similar a few weeks ago, but I have amended some of the ingredients to create a different twist. So we are making Japanese Chicken Ramen. You will need: dark or light soy sauce, mixed herbs, diced chicken and damae ramen noodle (flavour is your choice)
 Fry the chicken, then add herbs and soy sauce to flavour. Then chop an onion finely (unlike Alex!) and add to the chicken.
 Cook the noodles in boiling water, then cook in the microwave for 4 mins. Add the powder and oil that come in the pack and mix until dissolved. 
 Add the chicken and onions (you can add other vegetables), then pour it all into a bowel. Eat with chopsticks. It's really that easy!
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥