HELLO

17.10.10

Like Paddington Bear

My lovely aunt visited me here in London yesterday, and we big some serious shopping. Harvey Nichols got invaded and I finally got the coat I've been needing for ages! This is just going to be a quick post because I am about to go the the V&A with my house mate.

 Aveda Hand Relief, Aveda Foot Relief. These are amazing hand/foot creams. They are expensive, but they are really worth it. The foot relief has peppermint in it, making your feet smell incredible. The hand relief works perfectly as you don't need to drown your hands in it to gain softness.

 Laura Mercier Moisture Cream. This product is very expensive, but it is really worth it. This is my first Laura Mercier product, as I have been using the MAC Studio Moisture Fix, but it ran out and my auntie offered to buy this one for me. Reviews coming soon!
 
 Aveda Tea. This is a really calming tea and it has licorice in it. I am going to use this to help with my sleep. I often struggle to get to sleep at night, so a calming tea might do the trick.
Aveda damage remedy sample kit. The assistant recommended this set for me as I bleach my hair. I will use this when I colour my hair next, so I will review them then!
Fashion Foreword

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥