HELLO

15.10.10

Welcome to my Little World

I have been begged by so many people to do a room tour, and I'm sorry it's taken so long, but I think I'm fully moved in now. My humble abode really is my home now, and as you can see it's a bloody tip already. There's lots of pink, but also a skip full of black, and a hell of alot of love! Enjoy the awkward comments, and messy bedroom.

 View from the Door. Not quite an Arctic Monkeys song.
 My desk. Full of cables, make up and baskets. As yet, nothing exceptional has come from this space. Yet. 
 I told you there was lots of pink. From the A4 folder, to SATC to Giggle ornaments.
 Now this is a sad sight. Black, grey and white. There is no need to give colour to this image.
 Bedtime love.
 Again, clinical whiteness and nothing exciting.
 I would die without this rack.
 Feel the love. :)
Baaaaa. Whitechapel Gallery and the Mirror. Interesting combination.
Fashion Foreword
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥