HELLO

27.10.10

Coat Collection

With the weather really turning cold and rainy in the UK, the need for coats is reaching it's highest point. Somedays however, the weather is still a bit warm, or not raining. Secondly, you always get really hot in a winter coat on the tube-so there is a definite need for a range of styles. Here is my current range of coats/jackets for this Fall:

 Shooting Jacket; £20; asos.com
 Camel Coat; Debenhams
 Cape Coat; £40; Et Vous
 Riding Gilet; £15; F+F
Fur Coat; £70; Zara 
What are you coats for winter? My favourites are my fur, shooting and camel coats. They keep me warm but allow me to breath! The cape coat is brilliant for warmer days.
Fashion Foreword

2 comments:

I've developed a bit of a coat fetish this autumn and somehow managed to purchase 7 of them! I love them all...my aviator jacket, camel coat with fur collar, topshop leather/jersey jacket....one for every outfit! Loving your cape :)

T x

I like the 1st and the 3rd one! I need to build my collection of coats.

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥