HELLO

26.10.10

The Shoe Galleries, Selfridges, London

With over 20,000 pairs on shoes on display, the Shoe Galleries at London's Selfridges have become a huge attraction. Their combination of fashion and art installation (the head architect was Jamie Fobert), shows a new advance in combining the artistic side of fashion retail.  With brands like Topshop and Office sitting next to the glorious Chanel and Christian Louboutin, it is a miracle I didn't just die in there today. There is also a photobooth there, where you can have your photograph taken with whatever shoes you like. My friend Sasha blogged about it here- upsashasstreet.blogspot.com, check her out.















What's Your Shoe Story?

 Fashion Foreword

3 comments:

Thanks for the mention sweetie.
Love the photos. One day we'll have our hands on all those shoes.
And lets hit that photobooth sometime soon X

Deffinately!! I want some of those damn Chanel furry boots or some Louboutin sex shoes. :)
xx

I LOVE it too! I was there they other day and I could have died and gone to heaven. I love the fact they have Topshop and River Island there :) Sian xx

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥