HELLO

7.10.10

Day of a Londoner

This photo-diary was inspired by the 'day-in-the-life' series that ran on youtube during the summer. I have also been asked to update my blog more often by my lovely readers, and I have also been asked to keep a 'diary' everyday for my PPD at Uni. So here goes.. the date was the 6/10/2010, and it rained in the morning then was sunny in the afternoon. I went to school for a couple of classes, and on my journey home half the tubes were not running!
Hope you like it! And don't forget to enter my giveaway below!
Fashion Foreword

3 comments:

Is that Banksy graffiti?
Also, what is the last photo? looks like a different language!! or is it?! :P

www.mollyvouge.blogspot.com

xx

What awesome photos! Great idea :)

@mollyvogue The last image is teeline shorthand. I am currently learning it at uni.
xx

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥