HELLO

19.3.10

Birthday Looks.

I needed a look that transfered from day-night, relaxed to three Michelin star restaurant, Fortnum and Mason manicure to scouring the rails of high-street stores.
Mixing luxe glamour, lacing, a rock chick edge and my massive excitement has been fun! An LDB seemed my most sensible idea. I could look grown up and sophisticated with black matte heels and plain tights, and dress it down with boots and a blazer..
Inspiration ideas came from...

I prefer having a LBD, B standing for Blue! It gives an edgy twist on the original LBD. I have also chosen to wear lace as I feel it is sexy, but still sophisticated. It's about what you can't see. So, here is the final decision!
Day Look.
Can I get a close-up on those boots..
And the night look...

Those heels!

This lace dress is so beautiful. Instead of being just plain lace, there is gold ribbon sewn into the lace, creating interesting geometric shapes and breaking up the block blue colour.

I shall report tommorow on how it all goes, and photos!
E
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥