HELLO

23.6.10

LOTD: Breton Stripes



Dress from New Look
Cardigan from New Look
Bag from New Look
Shoes from F+ F
Sunglasses from Primark
Yet another picnic, at this rate I really am going to put on weight! I wanted to put the sicilian lemonade because it claimed to be sicilian in Italy yet promoted the fact it was a French brand. How odd. Anyway, I mixed nautical themes with a military edge from the cardigan and chains on the bag. I originally wore my heeled electric blue boots, but we were going to the river so I chose my F+F cut out flats, which are seriously the most comfy shoes ever! I am off now to drink my lemonade. Tomorrow I will do a review of the Hemp Body Butter I got from The Body Shop as I have worn it all day today and my skin is feeling great.
E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥