HELLO

1.6.10

It rained!

A welcoming day into June; it rained! Yipee! So the wellingtons were out, and the socks were up.   Although I shouldn't really have been going out, I should be studying, I couldn't say no to going to Tesco for some salad and new clothes. 
I wore; Denim shirt by Next, Necklace from Topshop, Leggings from Topshop, Socks from Topshop and wellingtons from Primark, Bag from Primark.



And I bought...
Blue Parka £15 down from £25


And shorts £10



In honor of it raining, I though I would review some of the April Shower's collection from Burberry. Burberry trench coats are forever classic pieces. They are a great throw over in the summer, and a warm coat in the winter. They look great with jeans and flats, and with a skirt suit and sexy heels. Oh, and of course, they are fab as a cover up to some saucy knickers from Agent Provocateur. 

SINGLE BREASTED QUILTED JACKET £295.00

I LOVE this coat- however, the quilted jackets are best left to Barbour. The cute turn ups with the Burberry print, and the buttons just add a fashionable touch to the farmer look.




The traditional trench coat in the traditional colour. Classic, elegant and romantic. However, I prefer the blue
colour as it puts a bit of my style into a classical piece.




Although my new wellingtons are super cute and floral- but I love these! They are availiable in two top trim colours- red and yellow. I prefer the red as it more of a traditional colour with the Burberry brand. These are £125, expensive but beautiful.

Hopefully the weather will be improving soon, and the sun will be shining. I could still take these booties to Truck festival. :)
E XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥