HELLO

31.5.10

Bank Holiday Shopping


I just love bank holiday shopping, usually because my mum comes and spends way too much money! However- this bank holiday I picked up some really cute pieces from Primark, Millies Cookies and I got a super surprise!! Here are some snaps of what I got;

Millies Cookies! We got a super sleepover set with it which is sooo cute!
Festival Wellies £8. Rocking the floral

Woven bag- £3. Reminds me of D&G cowgirls style

Ray-Ban style sunnies for festivals £1

Oversized Sunnies £2

This is what I wore; 
Tee by French Zara
Blazer from Primark
Ring- Gift
Necklace- Gift
Sunnies from Primark
Leggings from Topshop
Boots from Dorothy Perkins



And I got this playsuit from Primark, styled with a belt from Topshop, socks from Topshop, heels from New Look and cardigan from New Look. 


And today's big surprise....


I FINALLY got the Blackberry I have wanted forever!! So expect lots of blog posts, twitter and facebook updates from this new contraption. I am off to play with it. 

E XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥