HELLO

3.5.10

Let's do some fashiony bits!

Charlie's 18th Birthday
Dress from Primark (!!)
Bag from Primark
Shoes from New Look
Today's Outfit
Waistcoat from Topshop
Top from Dorothy Perkins
Trousers from French Zara (Paris)
Shoes from New Look
Bag from Primark
Necklace from Topshop
Diamond and Silver necklace from Tiffany's

Today's Hair
I am in love with Alexander Wang's hair from last season. It's messy, uncomplicated, and relaxed, however I have very short hair! And so creating his sexy hair is really hard :(

Here's is a really helpful tutorial on how to create it. I should have bought some extensions, but my hair is so many different colours right now it would have been silly.


That's all!

E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥