HELLO

11.5.10

New Lipstick

I don't really wear lipstick, or even lip colour, unless I am going out or its a special occasion, or whatever. But, I acquired a new lip stain from Elizabeth Arden and I love it! It's so creamy, and intense. You can wear it matte on its own, or add some 8 Hour Cream (from Elizabeth Arden) for a more shiney look. Here is my test of it. Excuse the odd facial expressions! I am really not a great model!

The result.

Elizabeth Arden Lip Colour

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

As these were both gifts I have no idea the prices. You can get Elizabeth Arden stuff in many places. I really love the products as they are good to skin, use natural products, smell amazing and enhance natural features instead of faking and clogging up the face. I think the best place to shop Elizabeth Arden is (in smaller cities) Debehams and Boots, as you can have colour testings, and you can trial and sample similar products, and get loads of help on purchasing the right products for you. In bigger cities like London you can try John Lewis of Harrods for a more elite and proffesional service. For treatments and personal sessions, visit Elizabeth Arden's Red Door Spa in Mayfair London. If your on a similar budget to me however, I would avoid this. There are also many stores in America, and spas in New York.

E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥