HELLO

17.5.10

I organized my life

Well, my wardrobe, because if I had organised my life I would be reivising now, or finishing photography work. But meeting the boyf seems so much more fun right now. yes! I organised my wardrobe, finally. I recycled my mum's avon boxes and seperated my heels and flats. I love the fact both boxes are full, but there is also two boxes of boots under my bed. I have too many shoes.

I am very proud

Today's Look






Oversized tee by French Zara
Mini-shorts by Mango
Bag by Urban  Outfitters
Shoes by Topshop

This is a really simplistic outfit as it is really sunny and warm and I don't want to be weighed down by loads of layers and extra accessories. Enjoy the sun guys, it wont last forever!!
E XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from you. I will reply to all comments that I can. Ellie ♥